News & Events
- National Festival (Cherry Hill, NJ)
July 17th – 21st
- Day at the Shores
- Gup Test
September 6th – 7th
- OC Kicks SurfNinja (Dana Point)
- End of Summer Pot–Luck
- Dan Pre –Test
November 15th – 22nd
- Gup Test
December 6th – 7th
- Holiday Party
|Find us on Facebook|
Welcome to Miramar Martial Arts Academy
"Strive for Personal Excellence!"
Here at the Academy, our main objective is to integrate the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects into our training. Our Academy can help you achieve many goals, including:
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Improve self-discipline and focus
- Develop endurance, coordination, and balance
- Reinforce positive qualities like Courage, Humility, and inner Peacefulness
- Get and stay in great physical shape
- Learn to defend yourself
- Make new friends and Have lots of Fun!!!
Any Man, Woman or Child can learn Soo Bahk Do.
Age, sex, or fitness levels are no barriers to mastering this Art.
Here is our promise to you:
- To help you organize and focus your thoughts.
- To help you set clear and obtainable goals.
- To help you face challenges and overcome obstacles.
- To provide the best instruction in this Classical Martial Art of Soo Bahk Do.
To begin, all you need is the desire to learn. So come in to look, listen, learn, and apply and may we all grow together.
The School has been a fully accredited member of the United States Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation since 1996 and is owned and operated by Thomas M. Thai, a Master Instructor who has been studying Soo Bahk Do for over 20 years.